MCSE 2003 examens
Eisen voor het behalen van de MCSE on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 certificering:
- 4 Core Exams Networking System
- 1 Core Exam Client Operating System
- 1 Core Exam Design
- 1 Elective Exam
Core exams on Networking System
- Exam 70-290: Managing and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Environment
- Exam 70-291: Implementing, Managing, and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
- Exam 70-293: Planning and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure
- Exam 70-294: Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure
Core exams on Client Operating System
Core exams Design
- Exam 70-0861: Implementing and Supporting Microsoft Systems Management Server 2.0
- Exam 70-0895: Planning, Deploying, and Managing Microsoft Systems Management Server 2003
- Exam 70-2271, 5: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2000, Enterprise Edition
- Exam 70-2285, 7: Installing, Configuring, and Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition
- Exam 70-229: Designing and Implementing Databases with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Enterprise Edition
- Exam 70-235: TS: Developing Business Process and Integration Solutions Using Microsoft BizTalk Server
- Exam 70-236: TS: Microsoft Exchange Server 2007, Configuring
- Exam 70-262: TS: Microsoft Office Live Communications Server 2005 – Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting
- Exam 70-281: Planning, Deploying, and Managing an Enterprise Project Management Solution
- Exam 70-282: Designing, Deploying, and Managing a Network Solution for a Small- and Medium-Sized Business
- Exam 70-2845: Implementing and Managing Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
- Exam 70-285: Designing a Microsoft Exchange Server 2003 Organization
- Exam 70-2973: Designing a Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure
- Exam 70-2983: Designing Security for a Windows Server 2003 Network
- Exam 70-299: Implementing and Administering Security in a Windows Server 2003 Network
- Exam 70-3017: Managing, Organizing, and Delivering IT Projects by Using Microsoft Solutions Framework 3.0
- Exam 70-3505: Implementing Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2004
- Exam 70-351: TS: Microsoft Internet Security and Acceleration (ISA) Server 2006, Configuring
- Exam 70-400: TS: Microsoft System Center Operations Manager 2007, Configuring
- Exam 70-401: TS: Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager 2007, Configuring
- Exam 70-431: TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 – Implementation and Maintenance
- Exam 70-445: TS: Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Business Intelligence – Implementation and Maintenance
- Exam 70-500: TS: Microsoft Windows Mobile Designing, Implementing, and Managing
- Exam 70-557: TS: Microsoft Forefront Client and Server, Configuration
- Exam 70-6206: TS: Windows Vista, Configuring
- Exam 70-624: TS: Deploying and Maintaining Windows Vista Client and 2007 Microsoft Office System Desktops
- Exam 70-630: TS: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Configuring
- Exam 70-631: TS: Windows SharePoint Services 3.0, Configuring
- Exam 70-638: TS: Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007, Configuring
1 This exam retired in March 2008.
2 Candidates who passed Microsoft Windows NT 4.0 Exams 70-067, 70-068, and 70-073 had the option of taking the comprehensive Exam 70-240: Microsoft Windows 2000 Accelerated Exam for MCPs Certified on Microsoft Windows NT 4.0. By passing this exam, candidates met the following exam requirements: Exam 70-210, 70-215, 70-216, and 70-217. Exam 70-240 is no longer available.
3 Exam 70-297 and Exam 70-298 can each count one time toward a core design exam or an elective exam, but not both.
4 Exams on Windows Server 2008 cannot be used as credit toward the MCSE certification.
5 Exams 70-089, 70-227, 70-228, 70-284, and 70-350 can count toward both the MCSA and MCSE elective exam requirements.
6 Exam 70-620 can count one time toward a core client exam or an elective exam, but not both.
7 This exam will retire in March 2009.